my first try with problem solving in Codeforces


A month ago i decided to extremely change my life style by trying something new and as i am always thrilled and open to new experiences

first i attempted leetcode and i finished around 15 -18 problems but i can't lie they were above my level i had to experience data structure techniques there were absolutely above my level  i never knew that there were something called data structure yeeep hahahaah  

i practiced and i did my best to truly understand these new techniques now I'm able to use them freely and comfortably 

then i decided to change the website and use codeforces insted  ...

i am writing now to tell you that i passed over 120 problems successfully and i have a wide experience in writing clear code with high performance  

when i saw the huge success I  thought why would i continue doing this like when i started i had a goal i wanted to solve just one problem without searching in goggle or so on and when i reached that goal i couldn't continue i  felt that i lost the purpose of doing it this month (october-2023) i had a bad time with myself i felt like something is holding me back after all this hard work and the amazing results i got so after around a month of crumbling around and feeling pointless i suddenly realized that at the very beginnings i wanted to achieve high performance for my code and that i should not stop ... 

a spark lighted in my sole and i continued from where i stopped.

What i want to say is that even after we almost get to where we want to be we forget the main reason for putting all this hard work but always feel free to take a rest and think about every thing you've done up to now 

you are strong and worthy of success 

Sanabel

30-10-2323

Comments

Popular Posts